The Norphonic Heavy Duty VoIP telephone
The Norphonic Heavy Duty VoIP Telephone is a robust, weather resistant telephone, built to withstand extreme temperatures, corrosion, humid and dirty environments.
The Norphonic telephone is dust and water-proof to IP65. The telephone is also impact, vibration and shock-proof.
It comes with an illuminated display and a flashing light beacon for use in dark tunnels or in noisy areas where a ring may not be heard. The robust handset, armored cord and cable-cover ensures excellent protection against vandalism.
The Norphonic telephone comes with an innovative SCADA interface, which enables you to manage the telephone via SNMP or Modbus protocols. A software solution can also be used for remote installation and management of the telephones. The telephone is otherwise based on open SIP standards which ensures seamless connectivity with related technology such as PABX, gateways and switches.
The telephone has an extensive range of certifications and approvals. This include approvals for Mining, Railways and Maritime applications. Please review the Technical Data Document to read more about the approvals, technical features and functionality.
Flexible solution to meet your needs:
- With or without keypad, for autodial on handset lift.
- With or without single mode fiber ports, allowing redundant networking.
- Color selection available on volume orders.
When Performance Counts
- Reliable performance
- Shock, impact and vibration proof
- Water & dust proof to IP65
- Built-in high intensity beacon
- Excellent Sound Quality (STI = 0,9)
- Vandal resistant handset and cord
- Remote diagnostics and control
- Tolerant of extreme environments
- Hookswitch with no moving parts
- Illuminated display
Relevant Information Links
Technical Product Information:
- Technical Datasheet: Norphonic N-model (English PDF)
- Technical Datasheet: Norphonic TRA-model (English PDF)
Other Relevant Information: