Returns and Repair Policy
All Norphonic product returns must be processed in accordance with the Norphonic Return/ Repair Policy and sales terms and conditions. Please review the following.
Obtaining a Returned Goods Authorisation Number.
Should your unit require servicing, you must first contact Norphonic to authorise and arrange for return of the unit. You may call us on +47 55 62 75 20 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All repairs or replacements will happen at Norphonic premises in Bergen, Norway. When you receive the ”Return Goods Authorisation” number for repairs, you may either bring your product in person or ship it (postage pre-paid and insured) with proof of product purchase (copy of original invoice, including any purchase receipt with Standard Warranty and/or purchase of Extended Warranty where applicable).
When returning the unit, you must
- Include your Returned Goods Authorisation number (we will not repair any units without this)
- Include a short written description of the problem or malfunction
- Include the relevant part and/or serial number
- Inform about the correct return address, and contact with telephone number
TERMS (under Standard and Extended Warranty)
- The Warranty applies to qualified returns only (as per this policy), and only products that are covered by our standard or extended warranties.
- Norphonic undertakes to repair or replace your unit, at its discretion, at no additional charge to you.
- The Customer must pay for shipping (and shipment insurance if needed) both ways in order to receive service under the terms of the Warranty.
- This Warranty does not include any product service, maintenance, local installation or support, travel or any service beyond what is stated in this contract.
- This Warranty covers your unit under normal operation in all normal circumstances.
- The Warranty is void if the warranty period has expired.
- The Warranty is void if the product has been tampered with or damaged during shipment due to improper packaging on return.
- The Warranty is void if the product has a variance due to non-standard upgrades.
- This Standard Warranty does not cover "acts of God", owner abuse, malicious destruction, or anything, outside of a mechanical/ technical failure incurred with normal usage for its intended purpose.
- This Warranty does not cover malicious or catastrophic damage due to conditions beyond our control, such as damage due to improper installation; failure to follow manufacturer’s recommendations for proper power supply & installation; improper electrical supply or power surge; dropped product; theft, abuse, misuse, vandalism, fire, natural disasters such as hurricane or flood, damage by computer viruses, accidental damage during maintenance, or any consequential loss.
- This Warranty does not cover peripheral items.
- This Warranty exclude parts that normally wear out (normal wear & tear).
- This agreement does not cover any work or part costs associated with fault checking, on site or remote support, installation, removal or shipment of the unit.
- If your warranted product is found to have failed due to any of the above excluded conditions, we will notify you of the cost to repair or replace the unit.